Much of OAA’s involvement with pharmaceutical manufacturing includes proprietary information that cannot be disclosed and is designated as “process noise control”. We would be pleased to discuss your specific noise control problems confidentially.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Danbury, Connecticut
- Kilo Lab Expansion
- Replacement Gen-Sets – 800 kW, 2000 kW
- Generator Farm
- Expansion of R&D Facility
- Replacement of Cooling Tower
- Expansion of Chiller Plant
- REMP Project
- Strobic Fan Installation
- Abatement of new Dust Collector Sound Emissions
Johnson and Johnson Consultations
- Centocor, Malvern, Pennsylvania: Process noise control.
- Consumer Products, Royston, Georgia: Engineered noise control for injection molding operations.
- Ethicon, Somerville, New Jersey: Process noise control consultation.
- McNeil Consumer Products, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania and Las Piedras, Puerto Rico: Developed methods to reduce noise of packaging/filling operations.
- Neutrogena, Los Angeles, California: Process noise control.
- PSGA, Raritan, New Jersey: Surveyed employee noise exposure in pharmaceutical production and packaging and recommended techniques for mitigation.
- SANPRO, Bangkok, Thailand: Engineered noise control features for production machinery.
- Skillman, New Jersey: Worked with J&J engineering to incorporate noise reduction into machine guarding. Collaborated in development of DVD illustrating specific noise control principles and techniques.
- Vistakon, Jacksonville, Florida: Identified methods to reduce noise from production machinery based on acoustical measurements.
Sidmak Laboratories (Pliva, Inc.), East Hanover, New Jersey · Coordinated with A/E to design and integrate extensive mitigation measures into new building near residences to meet the stringent local noise ordinance.